Bail Bonds in Pinellas County Florida
- Our agency has been servicing Pinellas County for 25 years.
- We are dedicated to fast, friendly, and confidential bail bond service!
- All Florida bonds are available: Immigration, State, Local, and Federal Bail Bonds!
- The entire bail bonds process can be done over the phone
- Pinellas County Bail Bondsman are available 24 hours a day.
Pinellas County Bail Bond Process
- First, call our office at 1-877-422-4599 and speak to one of our licensed bail bondsman. He/she will take down some information about the arrestee.
- Have a payment method in mind in order to cover the 10% premium required on all bail bonds.
- If you would like to do the bail bond process by phone, you will need to have access to a fax machine.
- Within minutes of your call, we can approve you for your Pinellas county bail bond. Once approved, payment must be made and we can have the bail bond posted shortly after.
- You will need to make arrangements for the pickup of the defendant upon his/her release.
- That's it!
Pinellas Bail Bond FAQ
Q: How long does the release process take?
A: Once the bail bond is posted, it could take anywhere from 1-4 hours
Q: Do you take payment plans?
A: Yes, in some cases payment plans are offered. Each case is unique, so call our office to get further details
Q: What happens if the arrestee does not show up to court?
A: If the defendant misses a court date, you must contact our office immediately, the same day if possible so we can get the situation resolved.
Listed below is some information that you may need before in during the Pinellas bail bond process. We have listed the county jail, Sheriff’s Office, and the clerk of court numbers. If you think you might have a warrant, call us and post bond before turning yourself in. In most cases, the booking process can take half the time doing it this way.
Pinellas County Jail
14400 49th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33762
Pinellas County Sheriffs Office
10750 Ulmerton Rd.
Largo, FL 33778